Become an STC CWC Sponsor
When you sponsor the Canada West Coast chapter of the STC, you sponsor professionalism.
The STC-CWC strives to support British Columbia’s diverse community of technical communicators through professional development and educational and networking opportunities. The STC also aims to pair employers with the best minds to fill their technical communications needs!
All donations to the STC West Coast are legitimate business deductions*. Depending on your level of support, you can receive recognition on our website, in printed conference materials, e-mail updates, programs, and events—in appreciation of your contribution. On top of that, one attendee from your company may receive free or reduced pricing to a meeting or event.
We warmly welcome the following types of contributions for chapter events and activities:
- Cash donations
- Services beneficial to the chapter and its activities
- Sponsorship of chapter meeting and conference refreshment break(s)
- Specialty items from your company (company logo-printed cloth bags, mugs, pens, etc.)
- Products, books, peripherals, etc.
- Gift certificates (for books, peripherals, products, services, lunches, etc.)
- Table exhibits/displays of your products/services at our Chapter meetings and events.
Please contact the president [at] stcwestcoast.ca for more information on the various levels of sponsorship and how to become a sponsor.
* STC-CWC is not a charitable foundation and cannot issue tax receipts for donations.