Learn How To Cut Down On Product Documentation Costs
When: Monday, August 23rd
Time: 9:00 a.m. - Noon
Hosted by: Next Level Engineering Services
Location: #440 – 4664 Lougheed Hwy, Burnaby BC V5C 5T5
Phone: 866-445-6537 ext 109
Join us for an informative session on how individuals in sales, marketing, and manufacturing can create the artwork and animations they need much earlier in the design process with 3DVIA Composer. 3DVIA Composer enables individuals with NO CAD background to directly access design files and pull exactly the artwork they need - whether that’s a photorealistic image for a brochure or an exploded view for a set of assembly instructions.
What we’ll cover
• How design and documentation can be produced on parallel tracks.
• With a few simple clicks, 3DVIA Composer creates scalable vector illustrations with options to control outer line thickness, component colors, shadows, balloons, parts lists, and paper space.
• How to easily generate animations for sales presentations and websites.
• How to cutback on documentation costs. Save the expense of taking digital photos for every product release and reduce paper waste by producing documents that feature more images vs. text.
• How to maximize efficiencies across departments - Help companies focus more on innovation vs. engineering spending time on ad hoc work.
To register, please use this link: